20060811

Tag

I am thinking
About my friends with whom I have not kept in touch. I miss them.

I said
"Why me?" when unexpected events happen in my life. I still do.

I want
To belong... Desperately.

I wish
I could care less about them and more about me and get on with my life

I miss
Macchan, Jha, Maya, Dott, Wolfy, Kush, Anoop... and the nice conversations we had [ who said you cannot talk to animals?]

I hear
Just the hum of my laptop now. It is dead silent here.

I wonder
When I will be able to get some sleep.

I regret
Well... nothing really.

I am
Brahmasmi.

I dance
If I am totally ignored in the crowd... or if I have good company to dance.

I sing
Karnatic if I want to energize myself, melodies if I am alone, and funky tunes when I am ready to roll!

I cry
When I am frustrated or more correctly, angry. Sadness is a slow poison which corrodes my mind. It never crosses the threshold of the eyes.

I am not
an extrovert

I write
When I have to.

I confuse
Hindi grammar

I need
To put it down on paper and faast!

I should
Go for more walks and call up my friends

I finish
My work on time. Else I get psyched about it.


Passing the tags to:
Jina
Raven
KD
And Manoj too, if you still read my blog.

And hey, Raven, you are the only non mallu of the lot :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous :

" I am not an extrovert"....
People in CH area will not believe it :).
Mrs doink agrees with it.


karthik

10:31 PM  
Blogger Shadowman :

Sadness is a slow poison which corrodes my mind. It never crosses the threshold of the eyes........mine crosses my eyes....there was a time it wouldnt not any more...

I have stopped why me's for some time now.....your blog brought back those days....

Why do we hide so much in ourselves yet reveal it to a blog....

2:16 AM  
Anonymous AJ :

hmm some interestin insights there, BS.. wish i could probe, but an instinct of self preservation holds me back :) Cheers

1:47 PM  
Blogger raven :

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:56 AM  
Blogger raven :

done

10:20 AM  
Blogger ursjina :

not done..but will do it soon [my blogsite is not gettin opened..sigh!!]..

2:07 AM  
Blogger ursjina :

will do it soon..[my blogsite is not openin..sigh!!]
hindi grammar..dats a nite mare..;)
the rest..it deserves beyond my comments.

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google PageRank Checker Tool