20060725

A fever...

A fever...

Makes you prioritize your life. You will still watch Johnny Depp's antics on screen, but will sacrifice fashion and will go bundled up in a winter coat in Gurgaon.

Makes you talk less and listen more. You have to, especially if your throat hurt every 30 seconds.

Makes you prioritize your work. First things first! Every minute is a race against falling flat on the bed.

Makes you develop your own diet. If I have been eating the way I do when I am ill, I would never get sick. Body knows what to eat and drink, and what to avoid.

Makes you health conscious. It takes guts to ask someone else not to smoke around you, especially when you are not smoking. The times when I had ended up stinking of cigarette smoke [ both sexes guilty ]... but a fever puts me in the self preservation mode and make me move away.

5 Comments:

Blogger raven :

u too??

me too :(

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous :

good one.. I was thinkin abt bloggin this..but u did it first.....:)

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous :

it also reminds u abt the family ..especially mother, her food :)

12:29 AM  
Blogger raven :

i am now also at adibarks.wordpress.com

2:47 PM  
Blogger Na.Su.Krishnan :

Hope a fever also makes Surya think about nice blogs like this.

Positive side of a negative factor.Good thought!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google PageRank Checker Tool