20060604

My philosophy - in terms of Matrix

Neo: "How about I give you the finger... and you give me my phone call." - idea of bargaining

Morpheus: "Time is always against us. Please, take a seat there." - how I approach work

Neo: "I know Kung Fu." - 3 year old cousin
Morpheus: "Show me." - Me

Morpheus: "Don't think you are, know you are" - guiding principle of life

Morpheus: "Come on. Stop trying to hit me and hit me." - to cousins when fighting with them

Cypher (about his drink): "It's good for two things, degreasing engines and killing brain cells." - :)

Agent Smith: "Never send a human to do a machine's job." - about mom's computer skills

Agent Smith: "You are a plague, and we are the cure." - cousins before a nasty fight

Trinity: "No one has ever done anything like this." - project work
Neo: "That's why it's going to work." - ignorance or hope. your choice

Agent Smith: "Why isn't this serum working?" - mom tryin to communicate with me
Agent Brown: "Perhaps we're asking the wrong questions." - dad

Agent Smith: "You're empty." - mom
Neo: "So are you." - me

Agent Smith (hearing the coming subway): "Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability." - on a phone ringin during dinner

Niobe: "A strategy is still being formulated." - project work
Morpheus: "I'm sure it is." - yeah, right.

Neo: "Hmm. Upgrades." - about cell phone

Lock: "Goddamnit, Morpheus! Not everyone believes what you believe!" - me
Morpheus: "My beliefs do not require them to." - mom

Lock: "If it were up to me, Captain, you wouldn't set foot on a ship for the rest of your life." - me
Morpheus: "Then I am grateful that it is not up to you." - mom

Cas (to Link about Zee): "You be careful with her, huh?" - mom to me when Im with my little cousin
Zee: "Don't worry about me, he's the one that's gonna get it." - cousin to himself

Morpheus: "Tonight let us shake this cave! Tonight let us tremble these halls of earth, steel, and stone! Let us be heard from red core to black sky. Tonight, let us make them remember. This is Zion! And we are not afraid!" - wetnite!

Bane: "Oh God." -students
Smith: "Smith will suffice." - Fr. Paul

Oracle: "What do all men with power want? More power." - on Kerala ministry division

Neo: "Why are you here?" - me
Oracle: "Same reason. I love candy." -mom

Merovingian: "Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?" - Mintu

Merovingian: "I love the French language.... fantastic language, especially to curse with... it's like wiping your arse with silk" - me

Morpheus: "Everything begins with choice." - dad
Merovingian: "No. Wrong. Choice is an illusion, created between those with power, and those without." -mom

Merovingian (about Neo stopping the bullets): "Okay, you have some skill. Kill him." - mom, about me.

Merovingian: "Goddammit woman, you will be the end of me." - dad to mom

Guard 1 (to another dozing guard): "Hey! You count sheep at home." - mom
Guard 2: "Why, I get paid to count 'em here." - union worker

Neo: "Choice, the problem is choice." - me

Architect: "Denial is the most predictable of all human responses." - dad

Merovingian: "You will find I lack the virtues of both tolerance and patience." me and mom

Smith: "I am the Alpha of your Omega. I am the beginning of your end." - corny freak in Orkut.

10 Comments:

Blogger DD :

Nice analogies there :)
And am visiting ur actual blog after a long time...so much of shit on the right half! Clear up some of it i say!

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous :

This would probably happen if Calvin grew up to become Neo :)

-Vimal

7:22 AM  
Anonymous kiron :

< Off-topic comment. You delete it later, ok? >
Howz the new place? Puthiya mobile connection edutho? news onnum illallo. edakku vilikku/msg cheyyu.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Asymmetrica :

Man! you sure can write up a storm!

4:32 AM  
Blogger Jim :

Heh, I liked
Agent Smith: "Why isn't this serum working?" - mom tryin to communicate with me
Agent Brown: "Perhaps we're asking the wrong questions." - dad

the best :)

Here's one you missed:
Neo: What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge bullets?
Morpheus: No, Neo. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous :

Hilarious one Surs!Good to read your stuffs again!!
-Gopi

7:02 PM  
Blogger Shadowman :

Wow

Got me all nostalgic abt the Matrix again

3:40 AM  
Blogger cloud9ine :

awesome post..

1:02 AM  
Blogger AJITH :

landed up here after some random blog-browsing.. great post..Where did u get these from ?

I liked this quote very much --
>>>
Trinity: "No one has ever done anything like this." - project work
Neo: "That's why it's going to work." - ignorance or hope. your choice

7:37 AM  
Blogger lone_wolf_dead :

really nice stuff :)

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google PageRank Checker Tool