20060413

By the river Sowparnika, I sat and Prayed

Namesake, for you to find freedom from her memories, to love and be loved again; past to ashes and future perfect...

Sister, for you two to have all the happiness you deserve and your parents to have good sense...

Frog and the princess, for you two to create what was left unmade...

Northie friend and bonafideSouthie [regards to food and damsels especially], of you to be reunited with that piece of your heart with is with a girl from the same land as I am...

And I too begged, for now I need a miracle. I have burned the boats so to speak, and now you need to row over to my island. Though I do not think that you will.

But when we lose all hope and reality mocks us, then faith is the only mirage left, and we cling to it with an intensity unknown.

May I attain Fannah. May I not hurt anyone else. May I learn to walk alone and court pain.

For I have realized that unlike education, possessions and money; there are some things in life which you do need - like a vocation, a quest, a dedication.

And may be, this too shall pass, but then, I too would have passed away by then. This is not something really great or earth shattering; it can only shatter me.

Peace to you, and for everyone in your life.

4 Comments:

Blogger banished soul :

Now, I donot post comments to my blog. However, two requests pending this one.

1. Please dont be curious, unless n until u feel that you are one of those for whom I prayed.

2. Feel free to empathize. The rest, do make a wish that I may feel complete at sometime.

9:00 AM  
Blogger raven :

*wishing*
May we feel complete at sometime
*wishing over*

don't wanna go where i'm headed yet do not know for sure where do i wanna go :(

wish u were still a 4 hour train ride away *sigh*

2:34 AM  
Blogger the still dancer :

I said to my soul, be still, and wait without hope
For hope would be hope for the wrong thing; wait without love,
For love would be love of the wrong thing; there is yet faith
But the faith and the love and the hope are all in the waiting.
Wait without thought, for you are not ready for thought:
So the darkness shall be the light, and the stillness the dancing.

Not my words, but they say it all.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Shadowman :

Faith is not a mirage....

Its complete confidence in something and just waiting for it to happen.....

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google PageRank Checker Tool