Leaving aside world peace and finding the meaning of life, I take a hard look at the small small things in life. Atleast for me, the bigger things are easier to do but my happiness lies in the smaller ones. This is not a all new factory fresh list; it is more of a reminder to hold on to what I really enjoyed / always wanted to do this year.
- Complete horse riding classes - despite the primadona horses and pain on the butt.
- Do abstract paintings on the wall whereever I live for more than one month. Its an amazing thing, try doing it sometime!
- Cook more often. I have found out that I love cooking, especially for my loved ones. And stop always trying to get them to clean up after me.
- Eat more fruits and cut on the colas.
- Read one book a week.
- Always have some flowers in my room.
- Do fabric painting.
- Never miss a chance to watch a Tamil movie with the gang [ you know who you are, and I had an amazing time! ]
- Blog atleast once a week.
- Write more.
- Combining 2 & 9, do something creative every month.
- Color my hair electric pink or blue - ofcourse, after I clear a job interview and sign on the dotted line!