20050818

Yeah yeah.. I am fine.

The path of self discovery begins in front of your comp and ends at a blog post.

So here goes:

I am more tough than I think.

I prefer an outright No to a veiled one.

I am an egoist. [Ayn Rand, be proud of me! :) ]
I still don't know what I want to be. But I know that I want to be what I want to be.

I still don't know the answer to the question "Why me??" . I have got a lot of replies, but then, they are all about some stranger. I make You feel inferior? Ha ha. Good one. But I thank you for the compliment though.

I suppress grief - till I get a chest pain or breathlessness.

I work the best when I am hurt and lonely.

Anger, pain, abandonment, cynism etc. motivate me.

I have this 'thing' for violence. I would love to join a 'Fight Club' where you can release all your pent up emotions in physical violence.

I do know how to spend time with myself.

I love my company a lot.

I take risks, without knowing that they are perceived so by most people. For me, they are the most obvious choices of life.

I value my friends, but I value courage and honesty more.

I am sleepy right now.

And I'm gonna sleep :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Baliga :

whoa!! an emphatic yes to all from my side. nice revelations. blogging is very insightful indeed.

2:23 AM  
Blogger Shadowman :

Hmm Interesting.....I always was intrigued by the possibilities a movie like fight club would pose in reality.

I used to always wonder what I would have done if I had a gun with me. The world would be such a peaceful place atleast for me.

11:34 AM  
Blogger .:: Rosh ::. :

I like the first line in the post....very true.
This post gave me only one thought...Nice to know there r others in the same boat, it doesnt feel so lonely out there anymore :))

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google PageRank Checker Tool