20050825

A wish, a prayer, a hope

My dear friend....

You asked me today, what your chances are with your man. You looked at the here & now, with happiness and joy in your eyes, and at the future with fear and trepidation. You want to get married to him, raise his kids, and live life in love. And you wonder whether it would happen or not.

I wish like anything, more than my happiness, that you two end up together, giving each other more and more happiness and contentment. I am glad that your man is a man of honor, someone who is realistic and caring, and beyond the usual male chauvinistic tendencies. I am relieved that he has a mind of his own and is not afraid what he feels towards you.

My friend, I wish you both the very best. May you both remain the best of friends and the deepest of lovers. May your love and friendship sustain each other. May you both enrich each other’s life, not just with yourselves, but also with the people who love and care for each of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger cold :

blessed are those who find true love..

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google PageRank Checker Tool