20050807

err.. ahem.. :">


Some of you have been good friends some time back, mere acquaintances now...
Or you might be someone with whom I would like to strike up a friendship,
And still feeling awkward about taking that first step...
Some of you I have never met, some of you I haven't met for years, some I meet every day....

Some of you have been just familiar faces, but have now become good friends - or is still in the process :)
You might be that kind of friends who are now more like family
My support systems, my anchors to reality and purpose,
My fun generators, my partners in crime
My confidants, people who confide in me
People who can light up my day by just being around
People who live life to the fullest and make an example of how to live it...
People who are an inspiration...

People whom I ask for advice, people whom I give advice to
People whom I pamper, people who pamper me
People who dig my bad side, people who nurture my good side
Crushes turned friends, friends turned crushes, friends, crushes...
Rivals turned friends, friends turned rivals and rivals turned enemies...

But, all said and done, it is you who have made a difference in my life,
Opened my eyes to the endless possibilities of living
And my life would not have been the same without each one of you...
Thanks for playing a part - central, cameo, knowingly, unknowingly...
But nevertheless, significant...

Let me celebrate you.

Luv,

5 Comments:

Blogger Baliga :

to friends!! cheers. by the by happy friendship day. ;)

3:43 AM  
Blogger raven :

greetings... for the day

4:45 AM  
Blogger .:: Rosh ::. :

Woderful poem. You are gifted with wordpower. Happy Friendship Day!

7:40 AM  
Blogger NoHairBrain :

Salud!

4:31 PM  
Blogger raven :

write something

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google PageRank Checker Tool