20050820

Class Notes

Just back from a class. Here is what I observed about my classmates - a translation of what has been there on their faces.

Except for me, Mintu & MatHur, everyone else will not be named.

--Duh? The point being.. ?
--Why... me???
--Yaaaawn...
--zzzzzzz..... swasamendri tapikkirene [ song Uyirin Uyire frm Kakka kakka].... zzzzzz....
--What is my takeaway from this class??? Where is my takeaway from this class??
--Wow!!! So much CP!!! [CP - class participation which doesnot improve the collective intelligence of the class ]
--Class, do not screw up the game [ we had to design business games for an assessment center ] I designed.. be professional.
--sleep - CP - sleep
--My! I love being an executive!!!
--Karmanye vadikarastye na bhaleshu kadachana...
--This is like getting your teeth pulled out without anesthesia....
-- I hate Big Picture. Just tell me what I am to do.
-- Mommy! :(
-- Wow!! I am learning sooo much...
--Don't tell me you guys believe in all this gas...
-- Mintu : Awww!!! Wowwwww!!! [ subconcious thought - Aint I a cho cute kid??? I need my mommy... >:)< ]
-- Okay... cool... okay...
--You non creative people.. I hate this class...
--Hmmmmm.....
--How can people develop so much gas?????? Well, whatever..... as long as I get my grades...
-- I wish I wasn't here... but now that I AM here...
--MatHur : I want to sleep.. play NFS... anything but this... [ in a zombie state]
-- Yay! I am doing ACP [ arbit CP] with Sir!!
--Me: I am so depressed that my life is ebbing away in this stupid fuck of pointless classes when I could have slept... Wait, why don't I blog about this or write a story?? ?
--Awww.. I can't call up my boyfriend... I miss him.. poor baby... No, no, I will listen to the class... aww...
--Bunch of kids, really. This wont do in real life.

XLers, care to try out whom all it was abt?

Others, doesnt this happen in your class/workplace?? If not tell us the secret!!

1 Comments:

Blogger raven :

dunno if it happens. i am positively between one of the two states - CP & sleeping - and none of them allows me to check on what others r doing :>

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google PageRank Checker Tool